- Novi Sad
- Employment type: Internship
- Posted by: Vega IT
Expand your knowledge and apply for our internship!
What should you know before applying?
The internship is an essential part of an engineer's career. It is an excellent opportunity to enter the IT world, a very dynamic place where learning continues. During the internship which lasts three weeks, interns are working alone on tasks that simulate real-life ones. With a help of a mentor, they are able to acquire the experience they usually don’t have a chance to gain at college.
Companies that offer such internship programs have standards and expectations from students who engage in the practice. And Vega IT is one of them.
Here is the list of technology skills Vega IT expects from every person who applies for the mobile engineer internship:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented and functional programming concepts;
- Strong knowledge of JSON and XML;
- Good knowledge of Apple's and Google's design principles;
- Good knowledge of CSS or native styling mechanisms;
- Good understanding of debugging tools;
- Good understanding of events and notifications;
- Basic understanding of native build tools like XCode or Gradle;
- Git source control;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Open-mindedness and people skills are something that we value. Therefore candidates with these
- characteristics have better chances to work with us.
Open-mindedness and people skills are something that we value. Therefore candidates with these characteristics have better chances to work with us.
Meet a part of our People experience and support team
First impressions are important, especially when you are choosing a team you want to work with. Meet Marija, Jovana, Stefan, Jelena, Saša, and Nataša, the people who will be the first ones to greet you and guide you through your selection process.
Marija RakićPeople Experience & DEI Manager
Jovana RadakovićPeople Experience Manager
Stefan PrebiračevićPeople Experience Manager
Jelena PerišićPeople Experience Manager
Saša Lalović VlaovićPeople Experience Manager
Nataša JovanovićPeople Experience Manager
Start your career at Vega IT!
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you want to work with a bunch of people who are up for any challenge, send us your CV and become part of Vega IT!