EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: NOVI SAD, ZRENJANIN
POSTED BY: VEGA IT
Who can apply:
Candidates with one or more years of experience working as a DevOps engineer specialized in working with Google Cloud Platform. Formal education in IT is not required but is a plus. We will give an advantage to the candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- Designing and implementation of GCP infrastructure using IaC
- Automation of recurring processes
- Working closely with development teams and implementing CI/CD pipelines for building, testing, and deploying applications
- Containerizing applications and orchestrating containers
- Designing and implementation of application environments to ease development, testing, and release processes
- Monitoring the infrastructure and application for improvements
- Maintenaning and upgrading current processes
- Cost-cutting analysis
- Proposing changes that add value to clients
- Experience in working with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in containerization and orchestration (Docker, GKE, Container Registry, Cloud Run)
- Experience with IaC (Terraform, Cloud Deployment Manager, Cloud SDK)
- Experience in writing CI/CD for applications and infrastructure (Cloud Build, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience in being in charge of Linux and Windows administration (networking, monitoring, security, backup)
- Experience in working with web servers (Nginx, IIS)
- Experience in using monitoring tools (Cloud Monitoring)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Basic DevSecOps skills
- Experience in user and permissions management (IAM)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
Nice to have:
- GitOps (Argo, Flux)
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Designing infrastructure with disaster recovery and high availability in mind
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects that will provide you with an opportunity to work with various startups
- Expanding knowledge and growing together with the team
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organizational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal and professional development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- Having the entire team's support in helping you blend into the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Having the entire team's support in helping you sharpen your skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com and join the Vega IT team.