Who can apply:
Candidates with one or more years of experience working as a DevOps engineer specialized in working with Azure. Formal education in IT is not required but is a plus. We will give an advantage to the candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- Designing and implementation of Azure infrastructure using IaC
- Automation of recurring processes
- Working closely with the development team and implementing CI/CD solutions for building, testing, and deploying applications
- Containerizing applications and orchestrating containers
- Designing and implementing application environments to ease development, testing, and release processes
- Monitoring the infrastructure and applications for improvement
- Maintaining and upgrading current processes
- Doing cost-cutting analysis
- Proposing changes that add value to clients
- Experience in working with Azure and ADO
- Experience in containerization and orchestration (Docker, Azure WebApp, AKS, Container Instances, ACR)
- Experience in working with IaC (Terraform, ARM templates, Bicep)
- Experience in writing CI/CD for application and infrastructure (Azure Pipeline, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience in working with Linux and Windows administration (networking, monitoring, security, backup)
- Experience in working with web servers (Nginx, IIS)
- Experience in using monitoring tools (Application Insights, Monitor)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Basic DevSecOps skills
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Nice to have:
- GitOps (Argo, Flux)
- Configuration Management Tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Designing infrastructure with disaster recovery and high availability in mind
- Knowledge of SQL and noSQL
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects that will provide you with an opportunity to work with various startups
- Expanding knowledge and growing together with the team
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organizational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal and professional development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- Having the entire team's support in helping you blend into the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Having the entire team's support in helping you sharpen your skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT team.