- Novi Sad
- Employment type: Full Time
- Posted by: Vega IT
Who can apply:
Candidates with one or more years of experience working as a DevOps engineer specialized in working with AWS. Formal education in IT is not required but is a plus. We will give an advantage to the candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- Design and implement AWS infrastructure using IaC
- Do the automation of recurring processes
- Work closely with development teams and implement CI/CD pipelines for building, testing, and deploying applications
- Containerize applications and orchestrate containers
- Design and implement application environments to ease development, testing, and release processes
- Monitor the infrastructure and application for improvements
- Maintain and upgrade current processes
- Do cost-cutting analysis
- Propose changes that add value to clients
- Working experience in AWS Cloud
- Experience in containerization and orchestration (Docker, EKS, ECS, ECR)
- Experience with IaC (Terraform, SDK, CDK, CloudFormation)
- Experience in writing CI/CD for applications and infrastructure (AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience in Linux and Windows administration (networking, monitoring, security, backup)
- Experience in working with web servers (Nginx, IIS)
- Experience in using monitoring tools (CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Basic DevSecOps skills
- Experience in user and permissions management (IAM)
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Nice to have:
- GitOps (Argo, Flux)
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Designing infrastructure with disaster recovery and high availability in mind
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies.
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal development.
- Involvement in challenging and dynamic working environment.
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT team.
Join our team!
Start your career at Vega IT!
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you want to work with a bunch of people who are up for any challenge, send us your CV and become part of Vega IT!