- Novi Sad
- Employment type: Full Time
- Posted by: Vega IT
Who can apply:
All individuals with one or more years of experience working as Angular engineers with good communication skills in German. Formal education in IT is not required but is a plus. However, we will give an advantage to individuals with formal education in IT.
Language: English C1 German B2
- Writing reusable, testable, maintainable and efficient code
- Writing documentation
- Designing and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Communication with the team and clients on a daily basis
- Contributing to all stages of software development life cycle
- Use German language for communication with team
- Proven hands-on experience in software development.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of modern versions of Angular (version
- Knowledge of Node.Js and NPM
- Experience in working with Web Api applications/Class libraries
- Knowledge of industries best practices
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Nice to have:
- Experience in testing libraries
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Good knowledge of at least one other front-end framework or library (React.js,
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and enhancing your proficiency in existing technologies
- Getting to know different teams from various countries and meeting diverse organizational cultures which will open up possibilities for your personal development.
- Full team support to help you join the company culture, fit in, and bond with others.
- You will have full career support and guidance from your Development Lead.
- Full team support to help you sharpen your technical skills.
- You will have a chance to work with experienced tech mentors and receive full support on any technical subject you wish to explore/learn.
What's in it for you?
- A psychologically safe environment for all of our employees. Irrespective of their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or any other characteristic. This is one of the core values of our company culture. Something we have been tirelessly working on for years.
- Work in a transparent and flat organization.
- Private health insurance ー your family/partner can be included in your policy.
- In-house lectures and paid training.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Converting your overtime hours into day(s) off.
- FitLife program, including paid training.
- Team-building gatherings and traveling.
- Privilege Card.
- Subventions for your daily meals in the company.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- We will include your family/partner in the company's activities.
Nobody can change the world alone. We believe the best things happen when we co-create, so join us and let’s push the limits of what's possible.
Join our team!
Start your career at Vega IT!
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you want to work with a bunch of people who are up for any challenge, send us your CV and become part of Vega IT!