The types of Business Analysis services
Discovering hidden opportunities is crucial for any software development project. And it all starts with understanding your projects' needs and requirements.
You bring the vision. We bring the knowledge. And together, we can turn big dreams into reality. Here's what we can help you with:
- Requirement audit and defining business goals
- Identifying new opportunities for improvement
- Risk assessment
- User flows
- Defining requirements for engineering
- Support during development
- Project documentation
- Monitoring performance
Dreamers, meet doers.
There are plenty of reasons how your software development project can benefit from having a business analysts on the team. Consider them as a firepower when you need it the most. The main focus of business analysis is to identify new market opportunities, increasing ROI while bridging the gap between the development team and stakeholders.
Once a business analysts understand your business idea, project requirements and marketing opportunities, they create specifications with deliverable actions for the development team.Get in touch
The benefits of having business analysts on the team
- Faster time to market
- Increased ROI
- Clear project requirements
- Cost saving
- Better quality product
- Clear project documentation
- Lower delivery costs
- Lower risk
Our tech stack: designed to work with yours
Which business model suits you?
Different budgets, deadlines, challenges, and requirements. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to software development. To match your exact goals and ambitions, we offer two types of business models:
- Time & material: Greater control. Flexibility. Participation in candidate selection. With no rigid processes or end dates, this business model is easier to scale up or down as your business needs change.
- Fixed price: Fixed scope. Fixed budget. Fixed timeline. Those are the main benefits of the fixed price model. You set the requirements upfront, and we deliver the project within them.
Many clients choose to start with the fixed-price model. However, as their project scope evolves, they typically shift to the time & material model.
What we do
Check all our servicesOur work
Strength in numbers
We’re here to find fast, elegant solutions to your trickiest problems.
Sasa co-founded Vega IT 15 years ago with his former university roommate Vladan. Their dream of founding an IT company has grown into the premier software company with more than 750 engineers in Serbia. If you prefer to send an email, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Real people. Real pros.Book a call today.
Send us your contact details and a brief outline of what you might need, and we’ll be in touch within 12 hours.