Best of Serbia 2016
Table of contents
“Strong and well-established brands are characteristic of a strong economy.”
The Serbian Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications launched the Best of Serbia campaign and chose the most successful trademarks and corporate brands in the domestic market, as well as the best exporters, events and startup companies in 24 categories.
In 2016, around 1400 brands were nominated in various categories.
The Best of Serbia campaign built up its credibility and objectiveness thanks to science-based methodology, developed in cooperation with the Belgrade-based Faculty of Economics.
The methodology for selecting the best depends on achieved business results, consumers’ opinion, expert public and business partners, while grades given by members of the jury are just a portion of the overall mosaic, which additionally contributes to the objectivity of the award.
Vega IT received a Special Award by jury - The Best of Serbia 2016.
The jury consisted of representatives of the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications, the Ministry of Economy, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia and prominent experts in various fields:
- Marko Čadež - President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia - President of the Jury
- Rasim Ljajić - Serbian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications
- Goran Knežević - Minister of Economy in the Government of the Republic of Serbia
- Goran Petković, PhD - Professor of the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade
- Saša Veljković, PhD - Professor of the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade
- Vera Vida - Chairwoman of the BoD of the Consumer Centre of Serbia
- Anđelko Trpković - CEO of Publicis One
- Dragan Bujošević - CEO of RTS.
We invite other IT companies and brands to apply for the Best of Serbia 2017 Award and join us in our goal to make Serbia become a synonym for a country providing top quality IT solutions in 10 years' time.
Latest blog posts
Why every agency must prioritize accessibility now or s...
The web was initially designed to be a playground for all. However, at some point, we forgot to invite everyone to the party. As a company that works on digital products, we have both the power and the responsibility to cha...
Understanding different Salesforce report types
Learn about the different Salesforce report types, common challenges users face when working with them, and how the right IT service can help.