EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: NOVI SAD, ZRENJANIN
POSTED BY: VEGA IT
Who can apply:
Candidates with two or more years working as a QA engineer on manual testing tasks.
What you'll bring:
- Analytical mindset
- Good understanding of what test cases and test scenarios are
- Experience in working with project management tools such as JIRA/Trello/Wrike or similar ones
- Experience in working with test case management tools such as TestRail/TestLink/Kualitee or similar ones
- Experience in working with different aspects of testing - API testing, cross-browser, mobile, UX/UI, regression, functional, performance, etc.
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Willingness to learn and work in different problem domains
- Desire to understand and get deeply involved in a problem domain
- Dedication to creating high-quality products
- Strong knowledge of English language
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects
- A chance to Expand knowledge and your existing mastery of technologies
- A chance to work with international teams and different organizational cultures, which will provide you with a chance for personal growth and development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- The entire team's support in helping you fit into the company's culture, and bond with others
- The entire team's support in helping you sharpen your technical skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com and join the Vega IT team.