EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: NOVI SAD, ZRENJANIN
POSTED BY: VEGA IT
Who can apply:
Candidates with one or more years of experience working as a Python engineer. Formal education in IT is not required, but is a plus. We will give an advantage to the candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Writing documentation
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Communication with the team and clients on a daily basis
- Contribute to all stages of software development life cycle
- Work experience as a Python Engineer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (e.g., Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (e.g., Django ORM, SQLAlchemy)
- Knowledge of unit testing in Python (e.g, pytest)
- Knowledge of industry’s best practices
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Relational databases and knowledge of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields is a plus, but not required
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Fintech, Insurtech, Retail, or Medtech domains
- Experience in working with microservice architecture
- Experience in working with Cloud Platforms (such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in working with Serverless architecture
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of at least one front-end framework (React.js, Angular, Vue.js…)
- Experience in working with Celery and task queues
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with Redis
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects that will provide you with an opportunity to work with various startups
- Expanding knowledge and growing together with the team
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organizational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal and professional development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- Having the entire team's support in helping you blend into the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Having the entire team's support in helping you sharpen your skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT team.