- Novi Sad
- Employment type: Full Time
- Posted by: Vega IT
Who can apply:
All individuals with one or more years of experience working as C# engineers who feel that they can contribute to our company. Formal education in IT is not required, but is a plus, however, we will give an advantage to individuals with formal education in IT.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code in C# and .NET Core
- Designing and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high performance applications
- Debugging and maintaining written code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues
- Working in a project team alongside other engineers
- Communication with the team and clients on a daily basis
- Proficiency knowledge of C#
- Proficiency knowledge of .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Good knowledge of .NET Web API
- Good knowledge of unit and integration testing best practices and relevant frameworks (e.g., NUnit, xUnit, Moq)
- Ability to write clean, easy-to-understand code
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Relational databases and knowledge of SQL
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of the English language
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and enhancing your proficiency in existing technologies
- Getting to know different teams from various countries and meeting diverse organizational cultures which will open up possibilities for your personal development.
- Full team support to help you join the company culture, fit in, and bond with others.
- You will have full career support and guidance from your Development Lead.
- Full team support to help you sharpen your technical skills.
- You will have a chance to work with experienced tech mentors and receive full support on any technical subject you wish to explore/learn.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Fintech, Insurtech, Retail, or Medtech domains
- Experience in working with microservice architecture
- Experience in working with Azure or other Cloud Platforms (such as AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience in working with Azure Functions
- Experience in working with Serverless architecture
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of at least one front-end framework (React.js, Next.js, Angular, Vue.js…)
What's in it for you?
- A psychologically safe environment for all of our employees. Irrespective of their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or any other characteristic. This is one of the core values of our company culture. Something we have been tirelessly working on for years.
- Work in a transparent and flat organization.
- Private health insurance ー your family/partner can be included in your policy.
- In-house lectures and paid training.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Converting your overtime hours into day(s) off.
- FitLife program, including paid training.
- Team-building gatherings and traveling.
- Privilege Card.
- Subventions for your daily meals in the company.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- We will include your family/partner in the company's activities.
Nobody can change the world alone. We believe the best things happen when we co-create, so join us and let’s push the limits of what's possible.
Join our team!
Start your career at Vega IT!
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you want to work with a bunch of people who are up for any challenge, send us your CV and become part of Vega IT!