- Novi Sad
- Employment type: Full Time
- Posted by: Vega IT
Who can apply:
All individuals with two or more years of experience working as a QA Automation Engineer who feel that they can contribute to our company.
What you'll bring:
- Analytical mindset
- Good understanding of what test cases and test scenarios are
- Experience with at least one of the testing frameworks such as Cypress/Selenium/Robot
- Framework/Protractor or similar
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA/Trello/Wrike or similar
- Experience with test case management tools such as TestRail/TestLink/Kualitee or similar
- Experience with different aspects of testing - API testing, cross-browser, mobile, UX/UI, regression, functional, performance, etc.
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Willingness to learn and work in different problem domains
- Desire to understand and get deeply involved in a problem domain
- Dedication to creating high-quality products
- Strong knowledge of the English language
- Experience with Appium is a plus
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines and using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is a big plus
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and enhancing your proficiency in existing technologies
- Getting to know different teams from various countries and meeting diverse organizational cultures which will open up possibilities for your personal development.
- Full team support to help you join the company culture, fit in, and bond with others.
- You will have full career support and guidance from your Development Lead.
- Full team support to help you sharpen your technical skills.
- You will have a chance to work with experienced tech mentors and receive full support on any technical subject you wish to explore/learn.
What's in it for you?
- A psychologically safe environment for all of our employees. Irrespective of their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or any other characteristic. This is one of the core values of our company culture. Something we have been tirelessly working on for years.
- Work in a transparent and flat organization.
- Private health insurance ー your family/partner can be included in your policy.
- In-house lectures and paid training.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Converting your overtime hours into day(s) off.
- FitLife program, including paid training.
- Team-building gatherings and traveling.
- Privilege Card.
- Subventions for your daily meals in the company.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- We will include your family/partner in the company's activities.
Nobody can change the world alone. We believe the best things happen when we co-create, so join us and let’s push the limits of what's possible.
Join our team!
Start your career at Vega IT!
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you want to work with a bunch of people who are up for any challenge, send us your CV and become part of Vega IT!