- Novi Sad
- Employment type: Full Time
- Posted by: Vega IT
Who can apply:
Individuals with minimum two years of experience with Android development, with formal education in IT. However, we will give an advantage to individuals with formal education in IT.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented and functional programming concepts;
- Strong knowledge of JSON and XML;
- Good knowledge of Android native development (Java or Kotlin)
- Familiarity with Material design;
- Good knowledge of Unit testing;
- Good understanding of debugging tools;
- Good understanding of events and notifications;
- Git-source control;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Our company values individuals who are proactive, dedicated and passionate about what they do because these skills are rooted in our company culture.
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and enhancing your proficiency in existing technologies
- Getting to know different teams from various countries and meeting diverse organizational cultures which will open up possibilities for your personal development.
- Full team support to help you join the company culture, fit in, and bond with others.
- You will have full career support and guidance from your Development Lead.
- Full team support to help you sharpen your technical skills.
- You will have a chance to work with experienced tech mentors and receive full support on any technical subject you wish to explore/learn.
What's in it for you?
- A psychologically safe environment for all of our employees. Irrespective of their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or any other characteristic. This is one of the core values of our company culture. Something we have been tirelessly working on for years.
- Work in a transparent and flat organization.
- Private health insurance ー your family/partner can be included in your policy.
- In-house lectures and paid training.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Converting your overtime hours into day(s) off.
- FitLife program, including paid training.
- Team-building gatherings and traveling.
- Privilege Card.
- Subventions for your daily meals in the company.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- We will include your family/partner in the company's activities.
Nobody can change the world alone. We believe the best things happen when we co-create, so join us and let’s push the limits of what's possible.
Join our team!
Start your career at Vega IT!
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you want to work with a bunch of people who are up for any challenge, send us your CV and become part of Vega IT!