EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: NOVI SAD, ZRENJANIN
POSTED BY: VEGA IT
Who can apply:
Candidates with minimum two years of experience with Android development, with formal education in IT. We will give an advantage to candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’ degree in IT.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented and functional programming concepts;
- Strong knowledge of JSON and XML;
- Good knowledge of Android native development (Java or Kotlin)
- Familiarity with Material design;
- Good knowledge of Unit testing;
- Good understanding of debugging tools;
- Good understanding of events and notifications;
- Git-source control;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Open-mindedness and people skills are something that we value - candidates with these characteristics have better chances of working with us.
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects that will provide you with an opportunity to work with various startups
- Expanding knowledge and growing together with the team
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organizational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal and professional development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- Having the entire team's support in helping you fit into the company's culture, and bond with others
- Having the entire team's support in helping you sharpen your skill
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT team.