- Novi Sad
- Employment type: Full Time
- Posted by: Vega IT
Who can apply:
Candidates with one or more years of experience working as a Node.js engineer. Formal education in IT is not required, but is a plus. We will give an advantage to the candidates with bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Communication with the team and clients on a daily basis
- Knowledge of Node.js and its available frameworks (such as Express, Nest)
- Jasmine, Mocha)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Relational databases and knowledge of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of English language
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Fintech, Insurtech, Retail, or Medtech domains
- Experience in working with microservice architecture
- Experience in working with Cloud Platforms (such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in working with Serverless architecture
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of at least one front-end framework (React.js, Next.js, Angular, Vue.js…)
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, Mustache)
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies.
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal development.
- Involvement in challenging and dynamic working environment.
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshments.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com and join the Vega IT team.
Join our team!
Start your career at Vega IT!
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you want to work with a bunch of people who are up for any challenge, send us your CV and become part of Vega IT!